OsneyMedia’s FATCA & Withholding Tax Congress on US Source Income will enhance your understanding of the FATCA provisions and provide detailed information on how affected institutions should prepare to comply with the new regime.
- 12th & 13th June 2013
With the release of the final regulations and many countries now signing IGA agreements with the US, it is now absolutely paramount to make sure your organisation is FATCA compliant. You’ll gain the insight to deal with all of your concerns regarding these challenging regulations.
- 2nd & 3rd October 2013
9th FATCA & Withholding Tax Congress on US-source Income in London will enhance your understanding of the FATCA provisions and provide detailed information on how affected institutions should prepare to comply with the new regime.
If you have any exposure to FATCA this event will help you:
- Simplify the complexities in the FATCA regulations
- Understand how IGAs will affect your organisation
- Get an insight into how to develop the right systems needed to fully comply with FATCA
- Overcome implementation challenges
- Get to grips with audit implications of the new regulations for system controls, documentation and reporting requirements
- Learn about the most appropriate IT systems that suit the current FATCA requirements
Tax Training & Masterclasses
OsneyMedia Tax training courses are designed to deliver the maximum value to participants by focusing on practical exercises and group work.
- Michael Quinlan, Partner, Head of Stamp Tax Consultancy, Deloitte and his team.
- Bill Mogford, Managing Director, Lanacre Management Services
- Simon Leach, Director, PwC and his team.
- Andrew Wilson, Managing Director, QI Solution
- Osney Media now offers you the opportunity to have all of your staff trained at the same time with our in-house training courses. Whether you are looking to have established training courses brought in-house for your team, or would like us to create a bespoke training course for you, contact us today with your requirements. For more information dial +44 (0) 20 7336 4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact us